- Educational practice, musicianship and dyslexia – Dr Laurel Parsons, today! 4pm
- Discussion Review- Reading Group 3 – Rhythm in music and predictive processing
- Reading Group 3 – Rhythm in music and predictive processing
- Discussion Review- Reading Group 2- Emotion in music and predictive processing
- The Psychology of Musical Development – 30 years on, Prof. David Hargreaves (Wed 8 Mar)
- Effect of Internet-mediated music therapy intervention on reduction in generalized anxiety disorder symptoms among displaced Nigerians of the Russia–Ukraine war
- Music genre and volume do not modulate energy intake, short-term satiety, and mood states: A randomized controlled trial
- Free rider recognition—A missing link in the Baldwinian model of music evolution
- The emotional link between color and music: What happens with atonal music?
- Preference for harmony: A link between aesthetic responses to combinations of colors and musical tones.
- Review of <em>Performing music research: Methods in music education, psychology, and performance science</em>.
Category Archives: Spring 2015
The Joint Action Reading Group (JARG) is based in Psychology — this week they will be discussing a paper that deals with the mutual timing mechanisms required by ensemble musicians. Nowicki, L., Prinz, W., Grosjean, M., Repp, B.H., & Keller, … Continue reading
Each summer, the international community of music psychology researchers get together for an increasingly massive show-and-tell. This August it’s the turn of the joint ICMPC (International conference on music perception and cognition) and APSCOM (Asia-Pacific Society for Cognitive Sciences of … Continue reading