- Educational practice, musicianship and dyslexia – Dr Laurel Parsons, today! 4pm
- Discussion Review- Reading Group 3 – Rhythm in music and predictive processing
- Reading Group 3 – Rhythm in music and predictive processing
- Discussion Review- Reading Group 2- Emotion in music and predictive processing
- The Psychology of Musical Development – 30 years on, Prof. David Hargreaves (Wed 8 Mar)
- Effect of Internet-mediated music therapy intervention on reduction in generalized anxiety disorder symptoms among displaced Nigerians of the Russia–Ukraine war
- Music genre and volume do not modulate energy intake, short-term satiety, and mood states: A randomized controlled trial
- Free rider recognition—A missing link in the Baldwinian model of music evolution
- The emotional link between color and music: What happens with atonal music?
- Preference for harmony: A link between aesthetic responses to combinations of colors and musical tones.
- Review of <em>Performing music research: Methods in music education, psychology, and performance science</em>.
Category Archives: Autumn 2014
EMPRes fortnightly reading group meetings are going on hold for a while, until Nikki comes back from maternity leave, and after Lauren gets back from Australia where she’s enjoying a stint at the MARCS Institute, University of Western Sydney with … Continue reading