Join us for the 3rd edition of the ‘Life in 3D’ Symposium which this year focuses on environments & emotions.
The symposium aims to bring industry professionals, researchers and digital media students together to discuss how a wide range of 3D technologies are transforming the way in which we design and engage with media artworks and events.
- How do people experience and engage with multi-dimensional multi-medial environments?
- How are media technologies influencing people’s emotions and perception of environments?
We will have an afternoon of short presentations and panel discussions (symposium). See programme here.
Reserve tickets for the Symposium Tuesday 29th March:
Speakers and panellists for this year’s symposium include:
- Gareth Fry (sound designer of The Encounter)
- Dorothea Kalogianni (Edinburgh-based researcher)
- Roy Luxford (planning director Edinburgh International Festival)
- Robin McNicholas (co-director of Marshmallow Laser Feast)
- Lauren Moffatt (Berlin-based media artist)
- Varun Nair (co-founder of Two Big Ears)
- Richard Slaney (creative director 59 Productions)
Knowing if you are coming will help us order enough coffee !!
You can also reserve tickets for the opening event (28th March).